Water Softener in Lakeland, FL
WHAT IS WATER SOFTENING?
Water softening is a technique that serves the removal of the ions that cause the water to be hard, in most cases calcium and magnesium ions. Iron ions may also be removed during softening.
WHAT IS A WATER SOFTENER?
A water softener is an ion exchanger.
- Hard water--water with high calcium/magnesium content enters the softener through the "In" port. It passes through the control valve and into the tank, where it goes from top to bottom through a specially prepared resin that "softens" it.
- The resin consists of specially manufactured beads that have been saturated with sodium ions. "Softening" occurs as the hardness minerals in the water attach themselves to the resin and are "exchanged" for sodium.
- The softened water then enters the long center tube, called a riser, via the strainer basket in the bottom of the tank and passes upward through the riser. The water exits the softener via the control valve and is sent to the home.
- When the resin becomes saturated by hardness minerals, the softener automatically goes into regeneration. (The regeneration process is initiated by a timer or a meter, depending on the type of softener you purchase.) By this process the hardness minerals are washed down the drain (via a drain tube), and the resin bed is rinsed, resettled, and recharged with sodium. It is now again ready to soften your water.
- The regeneration process is accomplished by passing very salty water from the brine tank through the resin.
- The brine tank must have salt at all times so that it can regenerate the softening resin.
The water softening products we offer are made in the U.S. by the trusted, American-owned company Hague Quality Water. The 50 years of industry experience Hague delivers with every product is something we're pleased to provide you and your family. Soft water doesn't cost you money, it SAVES you money! Let us show you how. Give us a call today to let us know what kind of water problems you're experiencing, and we'll schedule your free consultation. We provide flexible appointment times Monday - Saturday.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Kris and Gail are great to work with. If you have ever dealt with water treatment sales people it can almost be like buying used car! PAINFUL! Branch Water was a joy to work with from the beginning to the end I would Highly recommend This company. The Hague Water Treatment System has been as good as we had hoped. Our water was very hard and full of sulfur but the Hague system has worked masterfully at eliminating the hardness and odor from the water. We also had the R.O. system installed under the sink and WOW what great tasting water. Look no further and hire Branch Water!
Just the best customer service you can get! I looked into dozens of other groups out there before settling on Branch Water. The impression they made was immediate because unlike others, they didn't just try and pressure me into buying extra amenities I didn't need. No complaints and no issues.
I am thrilled with my new water softener from Branch Water, Inc. The service is 5 star, honesty 5 star, product 5 star and price 5 star! I cannot say that for the previous company I dealt with. My water is from a well and full of iron which was ruining clothes, fixtures and our hair. Our first day of clean water was heavenly. Thanks Chris and Gail for a great product, great service and affordable price!
The best people and service.you could ask for went over and above there service thay do it right....perfect..
Best service I could ask for! Totally understanding, great people, amazing prices and willing to help in any way they can. I couldn't have found a better water sevice for our nightmare we had when we moved in. We had no idea of how bad our water system was when we moved in and they went above and beyond to help me and my family without taking advantage in knowing we had to get this done asap. I am so absolutely greatfull I found them. Highly recommend them if you need any water treatments! Thank you guys so much!
I am truly happy with my water treatment system. I had read other reviews on how excellent this company workmanship as well as their professionalism. The owner's son, Joshua, had taken the time to show me pictures on not to purchase pellet salt, but to buy crystal salt. The pictures he provided shows how pellet salt will eventually damage your water system because it turns in to solid matter where it will be unable to dissolve properly. He was patience, courtesy, and professional during the installation and he answered all my questions. I had told him that his company was one of four who had responded to my request from home advisor, but his father's presentation blew me away. I highly recommend this company. Their prices are reasonable and affordable. Louise L.
- Angie's List Approved
- Home Advisor Approved
- Building Pros Approved
- Hague Quality Water Distributor
- Approved SMITH Contractor